Direct Private Door to Door Transfer between Budapest and Bratislava
Duration: 2.5 hours
Should you be planning your Central European trip and looking for a practical solution to travel from Budapest to Bratislava or from Bratislava to Budapest, this transfer service is the perfect match for your needs. The transfer is available with air conditioned, comfortable and spacious sedans with private driver in case of groups until 3 people; with luxurious minivans for groups until 15 people; and with tourism coaches for even larger groups. Our driver picks you up at your departure hotel and drops you off at the doorstep of your arrival hotel. Our drivers are well-mannered and we keep our vehicles clean and smoke-free.
Budapest-Bratislava private transfer:
- it takes less time than flying,
- it is also faster than the train,
- for larger groups it is cheaper than most of the airline tickets,
- it takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Bratislava (or vice versa),
- it is safe,
- it is available with just the driver or with a guided service in English,
- you can choose an optional, very beautiful tour in Szentendre, Visegrád and Esztergom,
- offers a unique view over the Danube,
- it is available in packages too!
Bratislava short description
Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia and, with a population of about 431,000, also the country's largest city. Bordering Austria and Hungary, it is the only national capital that borders two independent countries. Bratislava and Vienna are two of the closest European national capitals to each other.
Bratislava photo album
Map of the Budapest-Bratislava trip
Budapest - Bratislava Direct Transfer
Direct private door to door transfer between Budapest and Vienna. Featured price in case of a private group of 8 people: €62.4/person. Please confirm actual prices and availability in the top-right corner of the page by selecting the size of the group in the dropdown menu!