Complete Private Budapest City-Tour with dedicated fully-licensed English-speaking guide and individual vehicle
Duration: 8 hours
Budapest is one of the most attractive cities of the world. It is divided by the Danube River into 2 parts: the hilly Buda with the medieval Castle District and the plain Pest, center of political, industrial and commercial life, with charming Art nouveau and eclectic buildings. Centuries-old architectural and cultural heritage combined with the newest features of modern life. Beside the most known highlights you will see hidden treasures too. Depending on your own interest we visit some of these beautiful sights inside: the Széchenyi Bath, the Royal Palace’s courtyards , the Dohány street Synagogue, the Central Market, etc. And we will stop for a tasty gulyás at lunchtime!
Important sights on the tour:
- Tour starts at your hotel, we take you to the main Rákóczi avenue, pass at New York Cafe, Keleti Railway Station, the Sport District with the Puskás and the László Papp Stadiums, Geological Institute, the Embassy District, Amusement Park, Circus, Zoo, Restaurant Gundel, Heroes Square where we stop to admire the ambiance at Fine Art Museum and Contemporary Art Gallery and to take some photos.
- We walk to the Széchenyi Thermal Baths and Vajdahunyad Millenium Castle. We continue our route on the Andrássy Avenue, to the University of Fine Arts, the Terror Museum, the Theatre District, the Opera House (with photo stop), Europe's largest Synagogue in the Jewish district, the St. Stephen Cathedral (interior visit on request), the Liberty square: the Hungarian National Bank, the Television Center, the Parliament House, and the 3 Parliaments' square (photo stop).
- We cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge, passing by the Margaret Island,
- arrive to the Buda side and admire the oldest Turkish Thermal Spa (Király Fürdő), the Funicular, and climb to the Castle District and take a walk to see the Matthias Church, the Fisherman's Bastion, the Royal Palace courtyards and so much more....
- After a short bus ride we arrive to the Gellért Hill to admire the nicest view from the Citadella and the Liberty Monument. Crossing the Elizabeth Bridge we finish the sightseeing tour at the Capital's Largest Covered Market Hall or we drop you off at your hotel.
Your group will not be mixed with other groups and you will benefit from the undivided attention of your dedicated tour guide.
- transportation in private car, minibus or in a tourism coach acording to the size of your group,
- English speaking guide,
- parking fees, gasoline, road tolls and taxes.
Entrance fees, optional gratitude or meals are excluded. Stops for meals are included in your tour time.
Enjoy your tour!
Complete Budapest Tour (8h) photo album
Complete Budapest Tour (8h)
Complete Private Budapest City-Tour with dedicated fully-licensed English-speaking guide and individual vehicle Featured price in case of a private group of 8 people: €70.8 Please confirm actual prices and availability in the top-right corner of the page by selecting the size of the group in the dropdown menu.