Private Helicopter Tour above Budapest
Duration of the tour: 2 hours
Duration of the flight: 20 minutes
The helicopter takes off from the Budaörs airport located in Buda, 20-30 minutes away from downtown. The flight lasts approximately 30 minutes and offers an aerial view of the amazing sights of Budapest. Upon arrival, guests receive a welcome sparkling wine, visit the area around the airport and take off to see the beautiful sights of Budapest.
We use the Robinson R44 Raven helicopter type I, which is one of the most trusted and reliable helicopters in the world. The helicopter offers a stylish exterior and interior for three passengers. All passengers have BOSE headphones that almost completely cut out operational noise and allow passengers to listen to the audio guide in English, enjoy music or interact seamlessly with the pilot.
The itinerary passes by the following monuments:
- the National Theatre next to the Palace of Arts,
- the Gellért Hotel and Spa with its glowing dark blue pools,
- the Gellért Hill, the Citadel and the Statue of Liberty
- we continue our climb to the north to see the Buda Castle with
- the Matthias Church
- and the Fishermen's Bastions,
- the Chain Bridge,
- the St. Stephen's Basilica,
- the Parliament,
- and the Margaret Island.
The pilot speaks English. The transfer service from your hotel to the Budaörs airport and back to your hotel is included in the tour.
Budapest helicopter tour (2h) photo album